This information has been posted to meet regulatory requirements.
ACO Primary Contact
Ms. Kelly Schwarting
600 Broadway, Suite 530
Seattle, WA, USA 98122
Composition of ACO
Health Connect Partners (“HCP” or the “ACO”) was founded on May 16, 2013 and is the result of a collaboration between Providence Health & Services - Washington and Swedish Health System. The partnership was established with the mission of reducing medical expenses, improving the quality of care, and increasing patient satisfaction by providing patients with highly coordinated healthcare services in a setting where clinical decisions are based upon best practices. The ACO seeks to establish a patient-centric delivery model supported by both Providence Health & Services and Swedish Health System infrastructures.
- Providence Health & Services - Washington
- Swedish Health Services
- Swedish First Hill Diagnostic Imaging
- Swedish Edmonds
Health Connect Partners, LLC ACO Governing Body
- Dr. Joseph Gifford, Voting Member and Chair, Chief Executive Officer Health Connect Partners, LLC
- Dr. Ralph Pascualy, Voting Member, Senior Medical Director Swedish Health Systems (ACO Participant)
- Dr. Thomas Yetman, Voting Member, Chief Executive Providence Physician Group (ACO Participant)
- Dr. Rik Emaus, Voting Member, Chief Executive Providence Physician Group (ACO Participant)
- Dr. Terry R. Rogers, Medicare beneficiary representative, CEO for the Foundation for Health Care Quality
- Craig Enge, Non-Voting Member, Chief Operating Officer Health Connect Partners, LLC
- Laura Butcher, Non-Voting Member, Director Strategic Portfolio Management Health Connect Partners, LLC
Health Connect Partners, LLC ACO Committees and Key Leadership Personnel
Aggregate Amount of Shared Savings/Losses
- Performance Year 1: Pending completion of first year
- Performance Year 2: Pending completion of second year
- Performance Year 3: Pending completion of third year
How Shared Savings Are Distributed
Distribution to Primary Care Professionals: 100%
How Health Connect Partners, LLC will publicly report this information:
Health Connect Partners, LLC is dedicated to providing the above up to date information in a publicly accessible format. The ACO is developing a web site housed within the Providence and Swedish web platform where interested parties can easily locate and access current information. The ACO’s MSSP web site screenshots will be submitted to CMS for review in the next 60 days.
For general questions or additional information about Accountable Care Organizations, please visit www.medicare.gov/acos.html or call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227) TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048.