A plan to create healthier communities
As health care evolves, Providence is responding with a vision and core strategy to transform and innovate at scale. Across five states, Providence ministries and affiliates continue to pioneer how care is delivered by sharing one strategic plan with five pillars of activity. Our strategic plan is designed to improve the health of entire populations by supporting the health and well-being of each person we serve.
Simplify health for everyone
Together, we answer the call of every person we serve: Know me, care for me, ease my way.
Creating healthier communities, together
The five pillars of our strategic plan
- Inspire and develop our people
- Build enduring relationships with consumers
- Create alignment with clinicians and care teams
- Develop and thrive under new care delivery and economic models
- Grow by optimizing expert-to-expert capabilities
A future focused on the whole person
- The patient will be at the center and no one will be left behind.
- Patients and consumers will have easy access to the information they need.
- Innovation will continue in care and payment models.
- Advanced data and digital strategies will enhance clinical collaboration.
- Care and service partnerships with those of like values will support the health and well-being of our communities.
- We will not forget those who are poor and vulnerable.
- Our Mission, vision and values will remain constant as we adapt to a changing world.