Application Process and Timeline
In order to be considered for the fellowship program, your complete application must be submitted by October 4th, 2013.
Candidates must have completed an accredited graduate program in health care administration, health services administration, business administration, public health, or other related area. Providence does consider candidates from graduate programs requiring completion of a 1-year residency or fellowship prior to receiving their degree.
Candidates must have completed the didactic portion of the degrees listed above within one academic year of the fellowship start date.
Please complete the online application at the link indicated below AND email the additional application materials in a single PDF, in the order provided to Nate Robinson at Nathan.Robinson@providence.org (the additional materials do not need to be attached to the online application).
Online application : https://providence.taleo.net/careersection/external/jobdetail.ftl?job=322542&lang=en&sns_id=mailto ; Job Requisition #: 37175
- Cover letter (1 page) Include information relating to relevant health care education and work experience
- Current resume
- Description of community service activities in paragraph form (1 page)
- Three letters of recommendation (at least one academic and one professional)
- Graduate transcript (1 official or unofficial copy)
2014– 2015 Administrative Fellowship Timeline
- October 4th, 2013: Application deadline – all application materials submitted electronically
- Mid October: Phone interviews of selected candidates
- Late October: On-site interviews of top candidates
- Late October: Offer extended
- June/July 2014: Start of fellowship