Application Process and Timeline
To be considered for the fellowship program, your completed application must be submitted by 5pm on Thursday, September 25, 2014.
Qualifying candidates must have completed an accredited graduate program in health care administration, health services administration, business administration, public health, or other related area no earlier than one year prior to the start date of the fellowship.
Providence will consider candidates from graduate programs requiring completion of a 1-year residency or fellowship prior to receiving their degree. These candidates must complete the didactic portion of their degree(s) within one academic year of the fellowship start date.
Please complete the online application at the link indicated below AND email the additional application materials in a single PDF in the order provided to Denise Bowen at Denise.Bowen@providence.org (the additional materials do not need to be attached to the online application).
Online application (Job ID 60055):
Additional Application Materials:
- Cover letter (1 page): Include information relating to relevant health care education and work experience
- Current resume (1-2 pages)
- Description of community service activities in paragraph form (1 page)
- Three letters of recommendation (at least one academic and one professional): These letters should address your ability to look for opportunities, problem solve, manage multiple tasks/responsibilities, develop and maintain relationships, and serve in leadership capacities
- Graduate transcript (1 official or unofficial copy)
2015 – 2016 Administrative Fellowship Timeline
- September 25, 2014: Application deadline – all application materials submitted electronically
- Early October: Phone interviews of selected candidates
- Mid October: On-site interviews of top candidates
- Late October: Offer extended
- June/July 2015: Start of fellowship