There are many things you can do to stay connected and continue the mission when you return from your service trip, including:
- Be part of our alumni community by signing-up for our e-newsletter .
- Stay up-to-date on the latest global health and PHI news.
- “Like us” on Facebook
- Download Bread for the World’s advocacy guide.
- Volunteer in your community.
- Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper.
- Submit an article to a religious publication.
- Educate and involve your friends and family.
- Speak to school and community groups.
- Organize a book club and read about global health topics.
- Learn about the companies you support and products you consume.
- Buy fair trade, or stop purchasing a particular product.
- Encourage letter writing to decision makers of a corporation.
- Write to or visit your representatives in Congress.
- Plan an educational event.
- Pray individually, or as part of a group.Organize a prayer vigil.